The site does not automatically collect information except the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the user's data terminal equipment and are designed to use the pages of the website. Cookies usually contain the website name they come from, their storage time on the data terminal equipment, and the unique number.
The company that places cookies on the data terminal equipment of the user's website and obtains access to it is the website operator - Redax & Co srl based in Podul Olt, Comuna Harman, Jud.Brasov, str. Florilor nr.1084A1
Cookies are used for the following purpose:
- changing the content of web pages according to user preferences and optimizing the use of web sites; in particular, these files activate the user's website recognition equipment and display in accordance with the website, tailored to individual needs;
- Creating statistics to help us understand how users use websites to improve their structure and content;
- keeping the session of the user of the website (after login) due to which the user does not need to re-login and write the password on each sub-page;
Two main types of cookies are used on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's data terminal equipment until they log out, leave the web site, or close the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user's data terminal equipment for the duration specified in cookies or until removed by the user.
The following types of cookies are used on the website:
- necessary cookies that allow use of the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect transgressions on website authentication;
- Efficiency cookies that allow you to collect information about how to use the website pages;
- Functional cookies that allow you to save selected user settings and customize the user interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region from which the user originates, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- Advertising cookies that allow users to display the appropriate advertising content to their needs.
In many cases, the software used for browsing sites supports the storage of cookies in the user's data terminal equipment. Site users can change their cookie settings at any time. Settings can be changed, in particular, in the form of automatic cookie blocking in the browser setting, and will update each publication on the device of the user's website. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of cookies is available in the software settings (browser).
Cookies published on the data terminal equipment of the user's website may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the website operator.